Friday, February 20, 2009

Inception.

Okay so apparently I have a blog.

I never thought this would happen. It follows with the trend of my life lately which seems to be that things I never thought would happen to me have become the expected rather than the improbable. Elaboration to follow in a later post.

But speaking of posts, I really hope that I can find the discipline within myself or otherwise to keep this going somewhat consistently but I think for some weird reason that I will succeed, Somehow Anything Matters.

I regret that I don't have the wherewithal to put a great amount of effort into the first installment of Professional English but just know that only greater things can follow.

I am off to the DPL to research articles about the "Underground King Sooper's" for a little project I'm working on.

Good Hunting.

1 comment: